• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

REMINDER: Observing TONIGHT (22nd Sept)!

Started by Mike, Sep 21, 2009, 09:59:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Don't forget there is an observing session tomorrow night. We have had a good run of clear nights this year. Meet up at the Change of Horses from around 8:15 onwards. See you there.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Simon E

8:15pm Just gives me a chance to finish off painting the front windows of the house and then pop down, let's hope for a clear night.

si
SW 130DPS reflector main imaging scope, SWST80 refractor Guide scope, HEQ5 Mount with syncscan
ZWO ASI 120MC 1/3" colour camera Guide camera, Nikon D5100 + D3100 Imaging cameras

Mike

Hmm... a little editing has gone on here  :evil:
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rick

Yeah, I merged two threads, and then spotted that the oldest one wasn't the one I wanted on top... and then got distracted and forgot to split them out again... Doing it now. Sorry.

Mike

Rick

Yeah. Must've missed a tickybox. Not my day, clicky-wise...

PS You can edit your own posts here, can't you?