• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session Sat 1 Oct

Started by MarkS, Sep 27, 2011, 07:37:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

Yes, many many thanks Mark and Dee for your wonderful hospitality, great food and the use of the pool.  Doug sent me a photo of me using it.  It was a very sucessful event and I hope the neighbours also enjoyed it.

Carole

Mike

Did anyone pour some other drink into my bottle of Red Stagg over that weekend? I opened it to have a tipple last night and whatever was in the bottle certainly wasn't Red Stagg. It tasted like some crappy blended scotch.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

mickw

I thought Red Stag was a crappy blended Scotch.
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

doug

Nah.  It`s as blend of Jim Beam and summat else.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Mike

Either way it was definitely not Red Stagg in the bottle. It had either been replaced or something else poured into it.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

The Thing

Any decent drink that has had a cherry flavouring added is suffering from adulteration caused by accountants, marketeers and product development personages with no taste. Start the campaign for pure bourbon now!