• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session 4 - Fri 23rd June 2006

Started by Mike, May 15, 2006, 20:25:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Imaging Session 4 is now set as Friday 23rd June starting at 20:00.

This is for the astrophotographers to get together and do some imaging together. Anyone else who wants to come to watch and learn is also welcome.

Hot drinks and nibbles will be provided.

Bring a sleeping bag if you are crashing overnight.

If you need the address or my phone number then send me a PM.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Whitters

Mike

Just a reminder that there is an Imaging Session this Friday at 2000 at my house. Send me a Private Message if you want the address.

This is a session for astrophotographers to get together and do some astrophotography in my garden and share tips, etc. Anyone else who wants to come along to see how it's all done or to just do some observing is more than welcome. Nibbles and drinks will be provided. Please bring your own extension leads if you want AC power as I will be using my own.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan