• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Deep Sky Camp - 8th to 10th Feb

Started by Mike, Jan 23, 2013, 11:22:00

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

Thanks, Mark.  Looking forward to the evening.

Rug and Doze.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

julian

Hi Mark

Is it still on for tonight.

Julian

MarkS

It will be cloudy but you're all welcome to come along anyway.

Mark

julian

Hi Mark

Thanks for the offer of still coming over - I think I'll give it a miss this time though much to my son's delight as his "new" car has some work needing doing to it so will give me time to get that done before he goes to work on Monday!!!!  :(

Cheers.

Julian

Mike

Thanks to Mark for hosting the fish n chips and alcohol camp this weekend. It was very enjoyable.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

doug

Thanks, Mark, very muchly for your hospitality. Rose and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Good fish and chips. a nice drink and very good company.

Doug.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

MarkS

We had a good time - thanks for coming along.  I certainly enjoyed Mike's Kraken Rum.  Thanks Mike!

We did do something vaguely astronomical - took some test shots to calibrate Mike's Nikon D7000 and compare noise levels with the Canons.  Unfortunately we found out too late that we had been shooting JPGs instead of RAWs so the data could not be used  :-(