• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

March DSC

Started by Rocket Pooch, Mar 09, 2012, 11:22:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Pooch

Hi,

Is this the 23rd to the 26th?

Chris

Rick

Rocket Pooch

Rocket Pooch

Anyone going then?  Mick have gone local, I have, Mark has, Fay is probably lost somwhere, too cold for Robert, Jim will be admiring his mount at home :-) , anyone going?

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

The Thing

I have a dinner party to go to on the Saturday night which is a tad inconvenient.

MarkS

Yep - I'll definitely be there. 
The last one was a real hoot!

julian

I have already packed the Amaretto in the car  :lol:   :lol:

Julian

Fay

sorry, wont be coming to this one, and next month is Kelling, so will attend again in May
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Carole

I am going to the SGL7 star party this month and Kelling in April, so ditto.

Carole

Rocket Pooch

That's ok Carole and Fay we can talk about you then without you knowing :-)

Tony G

Seems we were just mere stepping stones to better things.............But they say 'the grass is not always greener'  ;)

Tony G

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Carole

:lol: :lol:
Just like trying different places out.  Also quite nice to meet up with people I chat to on the other forums etc.

Carole

MarkS

Quote from: Carole
Just like trying different places out. 

And testing the waterproofing of your tent  :cheesy:

Fay does the same thing.

If we can persuade you both to go to the Bewl Water Star Party then it'll solve the water shortage down here in Kent   :twisted:

RobertM

QuoteJust like trying different places out.  Also quite nice to meet up with people I chat to on the other forums etc.

Would you really want to meet the people behind some of those astro forum mug shots on in the dark in the middle of a field miles from anywhere.  Some of them are quite intimidating !

Mind you, you probably wouldn't recognize them anyway... just as well !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: