• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Thermal Compound

Started by Tony G, Jun 15, 2010, 10:12:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony G

Didn't know if this was any use to anyone, as it is some sort of techie stuff to do with componenty gizmo's etc. :-?

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13915

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Tony G

I didn't know if anyone used this compound, as it seemed cheap. If it is no good to anyone, may I take this oppotunity to apologise for posting this.  :cry:

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mike

I am so used to you posting jokes or nonsense stuff I thought this was another one  :oops:
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Tony G

Everyone was getting serious on here, with hijacking thread  etc, I thought I'd better join in, and be serious as well. :(

Tony G

PS This was a serious posting.  ;)

PhilB

Keep the jokes coming, Tony. You usually make me smile
"Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do."  Robert A. Heinlein