• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Horse head LRGB using a VC200L

Started by Rocket Pooch, Nov 29, 2006, 08:21:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Pooch

Now if only I had taken it, but seriously Mike this is with a VC200L and ST1100L binned 3x3, it cool eh, you should see the high res version.

Tony G

Bleeding 'ell,
Did the Hubble crash in your garden or something. :o

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mike

Wow ! Great image - and thats at 3x3 binning !!! The resolution on those cameras is 4008 x 2672.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Tony G

DOH!
I'll read the text next time :oops:

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Anonymous

Should be renamed 'Horse Head Skeleton'..... Never seen it like that before...

Tony - I bet Chris is well chuffed with you even thinking it was one of his images albeit only for a few minutes..... :-)

Manke my lowly attempt from Tuesnoad kinda look pathetic.... oh well... :-(

Cheers,  John

Whitters

Stone me Chris, I nearly wet my self there for a moment ;-)

Fay

I'm glad I got to the bit about it not being your image, before I fainted!!!

Fay
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

Mike

I wonder WHERE it was taken. Must have been very steady and transparent skies.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Tony G

Mike,
I would have thought that you would have known that, it was taken just below Orion's belt.  :wink:

Tony G

Anonymous

The image was taken in Madrid....