• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Imaging Session - Friday 9th April 2010

Started by Mike, Mar 29, 2010, 14:18:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Don't forget that there is an Imaging Session on the 9th April from 8:15pm onwards.

This is for those interested in learnign about astrophotography to get together with those members who are active in the hobby to obtain advise, etc. and, weather permitting, watch imaging taking place.

If you need further information then semd me a PM.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Just a reminder that the next Imaging Session is this coming Friday at 8:15pm onwards. Everyone welcome.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Carole

Planning to come Mike, but don't think I'm going to be lugging all my equipment this time, it's grown somewhat. 

Carole

Mike

The weather forecast isn't great for tonight anyway.