• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Observing evening.

Started by doug, Feb 20, 2012, 11:52:32

Previous topic - Next topic

doug

There is an observing evening tomorrow, February 21st.  Meet at the Change of Horses in Farnborough village at about 19.15hrs.... or 7.15.... and then.... maybe.... we will go up to the field at High Elms.... if the weather is clement.

If not; it`s a beer ro whatever and a long chat.....

Doug. deputy Observing Officer.  :roll:
Always look on the bright side of life ...

mickw

Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

PhilB

Sorry, I can't make it tomorrow -  other things in need attention :roll:  Have fun
"Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do."  Robert A. Heinlein

Sue

Roy and me will be along in a while.

Mike

Well last nights Observing Session had the most people i've seen for a long time. About 7 new members turned up as well as the usual crowd so there was about 15 of us in all. What shame it was a cloudy night.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

doug

An interesting evening meeting a lot of new people expressing interest in joining.  But we had a good chat and I think everybody enjoyed the evening.
Always look on the bright side of life ...

Sergio

I certainly did

Thanks Mike, Doug and Jeff for all the advise.

Cheers
S.