• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

May DSC

Started by Tony G, May 24, 2006, 22:26:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony G

Well i'm going this weekend, but just wondered who else will be there?

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Whitters

Tony G

By the look at the weather wellies seem like a good investment for the weekend, so when the Barber asks me 'anything for the weekend sir' I can answer back in confidence 'Yes please, two rubbers please size 10's'. :wink:

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

JohnP

I hope to get there also - I'm laying a concrete base for a new log cabin today so it depends what state I'm in... looks like Sun night could be the best... fingers crossed...

Cheers,  John

Mike

I will be there on Friday at around midday.

i will need a hand with the marquee if anyone else is arriving around that time.
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Sue

Will and I are planning to come down on Saturday and stay until Monday. Hope the stuff I have brought to make the tent waterproof  works!

Fay

Don't know where my last reply went, must stop drinking during the day!

Coming down Friday & going home in the early hours. If Saturday looks promising, coming back again & going back in early hours, again.

Fay
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!