• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

DSC

Started by JohnP, Oct 21, 2005, 20:24:17

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Who's planning on camping at DSC next week. I'll be there - hopefully Fri through Sunday. Got the LXD-75 & now have the Intes MN56 - still looking forward to first light (been so crappy lately). Got a couple of spare batteries for the EOS just need to get a new 12V - lead acid probably 75 or 100Ahr & I should be set to go.... Let's hope weather is as clear as in the summer...

Cheers, John

PS - Mike - I'm not planning on bringing the kids...

Mike

Yeah i'll be there early on the Friday as usual.

Oh dear, no kids, I will miss the little dears so much  :wink:

Oh yeah, Chris if you read this - everyone is asking about the sleeping bags as you were meant to be getting them before the next DSC. Are you going to the meeting Thursday?
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Tony G

I'll be there, but not until Saturday, only because i don't fancy setting up my scope and my tent in the dark after leaving work, but should be there until Monday,if all goes well.

Hope to see a few there.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Sue

Will and I are planning to come down on Friday afternoon (if not pouring)and stay till Sunday. Still trying to persuade Roy, have low camp beds now so it should be more comfortable!

Delphine

Ian and I will be there - but probably not until Saturday

Whitters

I'll be there from some time Friday