• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Dogs at Tuesnoad... DSC..!

Started by JohnP, Sep 12, 2007, 12:45:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

I don't have the phone number, will try Miriam (if I can find hers).

Yes, I have already had it suggested to me that vacuuming the car BEFORE I have unpacked my camping gear it probably not the best strategy, maybe I just need to go home early on Sunday and do it.  However even that would be an improvement on what the car is like now!!!

I just wondered whether any-one knew if there was a power point, did not mean to start an intrigue.  Just didn't want to bring the Dyson to camp for nothing.

Well it sounds as if every-one is in a good frame of mind for the weekend.  Hoping to get down BEFORE dark on Friday (work permitting), if I don't manage to get my tent up before dark might have to share with some-one or sleep in the marquee.

Tony, any more room in your tent or is it full up with sheep?

Carole

Delphine

Tony G

I NEED A BLOODY BIGGER CAR :evil:

It's nearly 1.00pm and Flis is strapped to the bonnet like a deer and I still haven't got everything in the car yet :(

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Ian

Did you leave Flis' hands free? She could always hold stuff. Smaller stuff can be gripped in the teeth. They'll be clenched anyway...