• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Future Kelling Heath DSC

Started by Carole, May 06, 2009, 11:44:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

OK, so I now have:

Robert
Mark        - Paid
Delphine    - Paid
Sue and Roy
Doug and Rose  - Paid
Mac
Fay
myself

I am going to ring next week to make the booking (hopefully they will let me change my September 2009 booking at the same time), so any-one who hasn't yet paid me £30, I am happy to temporarily pay on your behalf, can you please confirm you are happy for me to do so and will refund the money.

Also any-one else toying with going, can you please confirm.

Thanks
Carole

Fay

Yes coming, Carole. Send me your address & I will send a cheque, if that is ok
It is healthier to be mutton dressed as lamb, than mutton dressed as mutton!

RobertM

Carole, that's a yes from me.  Will give you the dosh as the next meeing if that's ok ?

Mac

QuoteOK, so I now have:

Robert
Mark        - Paid
Delphine    - Paid
Sue and Roy
Doug and Rose  - Paid
Mac
Fay
myself

Err, i'm not actually going.
My last reply was a quote from fay.. plus a quip.
Mac

Tony G

Well Mac,

Looks like that smart-arse quip just cost you £30.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Carole

Sorry Mac, yes I read the quote as you wanting to go too.
Duh!!!

Carole

PS,
QuoteWill give you the dosh as the next meeing if that's ok
Yes that will be fine Robert.

Carole

OK I have made the booking today for Kelling Heath in April. 

I booked from Friday 16th April - Monday 19th April 2010 (i.e. 3 nights) £30 each pitch. 

I'll let the individuals know their own pitch numbers which I have been assured are in the middle, away from the trees and with hook up.

I'm also pleased that they allowed me to transfer my booking from September 09 to April 2010 rather than lose my money (this was the booking I had originally made for April 2009 when I had to postpone). 

We have had to split into two rows as many of the adjacent pitches had been taken, but the two rows are backing onto each other, so hopefully this will still be nice and sociable (we'll have to pitch our tents back to front!!!  There is still an adjacent pitch on the end of each row if any-one else wants to book (let me know and I'll give you our pitch numbers).

Those going are:

Carole
Fay
Mark
Robert
Sue and Roy
Doug and Rose
Delphine and Ian

C

Fay

Carole, please can you tell me the pitch numbers as Julian has rung me & would like to book up & wants to ask Kelling for somewhere around us, if there are any spaces left.

Thanks

RobertM

I called Kelling earlier this week and there were some spaces available.  I was checking what date the Autumn event was on but it clashes with the France trip.  They also told me that the Autumn event was nearly fully booked so if we go next year then we ought to book WELL in advance of even Christmas.

Robert

Fay

Carole

394, 395, 396, 397
387, 386, 385

You are 396 sandwiched between Mark and Robert.

Carole

Carole

Every-one should have their own receipt with their pitch number on it, I have just looked upthe receipts which were E mailed to me, and there is a T in front of the number.

I gave these receipts out a while back, but if any-one can't find theirs, let me know and I'll E mail it to you.

Carole

Fay

Carole, I don't remember getting a receipt. Also have we got hookups?

Carole

Fay,

I've E Mailed you another copy of the receipt.  I definitely gave every-one a copy, maybe it was an electronic one.  If any-one else has mislayed theirs I kept copies of all of them.

I think all the pitches have hook up.

Carole

MarkS

Would you send me a copy of mine also - I think I've mislaid it  :oops:

Mark