• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Observing Evening Dates - 2012 *

Started by mickw, Nov 12, 2011, 12:32:58

Previous topic - Next topic

mickw

Obs Dates - 2012

Jan 24
Feb 21
Mar 20   
Apr 17
May 15
Jun 19
Jul 17
Aug 14
Sep 11   
Oct 9
Nov 13
Dec 4
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mike

Don't forget it's an Observing Evening tonight. Due to the weather we are unlikely to do any observing but please come along to the Change of Horses at Farnborough for a drink and a chat.

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Mike

Just a reminder that we have an Observing Session tonight (Tuesday 19th June). Meet at the Change of Horses from 20:30 and we will then move onto the field just before it gets dark to set up. Alternatively just come straight to the field at Dusk. The weather forecast is looking good at the moment so we should get another chance to observe.

If anyone doesn't want to come to the pub but wants to come join us at the field then please do so. If you want my mobile number to check if we are up there yet or not then send me a Private Message on here and I will send it to you.

Mike

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan