• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Deep Sky Camp December 2007

Started by Miriam, Dec 02, 2007, 14:07:44

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

QuoteYou big poof !

Cheers Mike mate - I appreciate that - not actually as bad as I thought it was going to be...:-)

CU later....

Mike

Morning Happy Campers !!!

Look at this glorious sunshine we are having on our first day of Deep SKy Camp. I look forward to seeing you all down the field later today for a beer :)

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rocket Pooch

Well I'm a bigger poof, the road forecast looks real iffy for towing a caravan on Sunday so I'll be visiting tonight with our leader and comming back on Sunday!  Saturday I have the Kids, 4 of them!

So bring it on, I'm woosing out even with a caravan!

Tony G

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Tony G

Only joking :lol:
See you all there later.

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

mickw

So..............
It's not cancelled then..................
Better start packing then.................

I need a beer
Growing Old is mandatory - Growing Up is optional

Mike

Quote from: mickw on Dec 07, 2007, 09:50:11Better start packing then.................I need a beer

Nice to see there's at least one real man amongst you - See you later !!
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Rocket Pooch

Ok I'll bring the van then!

You drive a hard bargain Mr Beeblebrox.

Carole

Mike, am I assuming you are on-line down at DSC?  Sounds like it.

As you say the weather is not as predicted today and so I will wait until tomorrow to make a decision and let you know what I am doing.

I want to come provided it is not bucketing down all the time.

Carole

Tony G

Quote from: Mike on Dec 07, 2007, 10:47:35
Nice to see there's at least one real man amongst you - See you later !!

OK, OK, remind me NOT to pitch my tent near Mike's :lol:

Tony G

PS can someone explain to me how you become a REAL MAN whilst camping. :-?

Mike

Quote from: Carolepope on Dec 07, 2007, 12:29:13Mike, am I assuming you are on-line down at DSC?  Sounds like it

Nope. We haven't left yet. Going in about an hour.

Mike

Quote from: Tony G on Dec 07, 2007, 12:32:35PS can someone explain to me how you become a REAL MAN whilst camping. :-?

Bessy the sheep will show you later ;)