• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Jupiter 16-6-16 first attempt with C6

Started by Carole, Apr 17, 2016, 14:00:10

Previous topic - Next topic

The Thing

I find that adding/removing stuff from my mount upsets the polar alignment, that's down to the basic/bad engineerin of the altaz adjustments and the pivot bolt which isn't a fantastic fit. It's easy to redo with PHD drift alignment.

SharpCap is now version 2.8.2325. There was a long hiatus in development but the author is now adding lots of good stuff again.

Carole

When I was imaging the other night, Sharpcap wanted to update but it seemed to be taking quite a while to get started, so I cancelled the update and got on with imaging.  Since then it hasn't offered the option.  So the next day I went into Sharpcap and thought I had updated it, but when I opened properties afterwards it didn't seem to be the latest version.

Anyway I got side tracked.  I'll give your update link another try when I am on my laptop.

Carole

Carole

Right I switched on Sharpcap again tonight and it gave me an option to download the latest version, but once again the download bar just sat there with no progress.  Don't know why it won't download.

Carole