• Welcome to Orpington Astronomical Society.

News:

New version SMF 2.1.4 installed. You may need to clear cookies and login again...

Main Menu

Food for Deep Sky Camp

Started by Mike, Nov 23, 2007, 16:44:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Carole

We're being a bit sexist here, who says the ladies will want a mild one and the men a seriously hot one.  I think I want a medium one, so will have a bit from each pot and mix it!

Glad it's chilli though it's one of my favourite meals and I would like to say thanks to Mike for always being the "slave" and cooking for us.

carole

Mike

"The Ladies" being a 'Little Britain' Lady and not a generic one (i.e. Men who dress up as women, e.g. Jeff)
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Tony G

Mike,

I happaned upon a handmade sauce purchased from Borough Market a few weeks ago, which is called FIREBALL chilli sauce and was wondering if you would like to sample some in the chilli.
(or just Jeffs bowl)  ;) 

this is seriously hot. :twisted:

Tony G
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - Homer Simpson

Mac

I'm up for the fireball one.

Mike

Of course ! Bring it along  :twisted:

I will also bring along some bottles of the Levi Roots sauces, to go on your sausages and bacon in the mornings, which are also nice and hot :)

What with all of this chilli, hot sauces, garlic beans, etc. we will generate more than enough wind to blow the clouds away !  :cheesy:
We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology. Carl Sagan

Carole

Is Paul coming, if so tell him to bring a parachute then.

Get my drift?

Carole

Ian

shouldn't expect any problems getting my kite into the air then.

Of course, I might go an odd green colour...